WRITE FOR US!
Passport wants to share your “guest posts”! We love hearing other writers and bloggers perspectives on international dating and anything else online dating related! We are open to posting articles and rely on talented writers and bloggers to get more helpful and inspiring dating advice out there. If you are interested in guest posting for Passport contact us via our contact form here.
If you’re providing a simple article to us (meaning you’re not promoting a product or service) or you’d like to talk about advertising or promoting a product or service, use this form to get in touch.
- Must be original content. No re-posts of previously published articles or other folks’ work.
- Any topic related to dating, sex, or relationships qualifies as long as it isn’t a re-hash of something we’ve done before (or even many times). Use the search function on the site to dig around and make sure that you aren’t delivering the exact same advice we’ve all heard 100 times. Make it interesting!
- Must be at least 500 words (ideally in the 600-1000 word range).
- Some style notes:
- ONLY ONE SPACE AFTER PERIODS. Anything with double spaces after a period will get the article sent back to you.
- Consult Grammarbook for any grammar/punctuation questions you have.
- Include sources If you want to talk about your experience or an opinion–go for it! But if you want to state facts, make sure to back them up. Link to other articles. Make it personal, or act like a true expert–we love both!
- Include a photo that relates to your post that we can add. The photo should be a minimum of 800 pixels wide to fit with our format. Always give credit and source for the image you’re using. Be sure that you have a license to use the image for the post you submit. Creative Commons licenses allow usage as long as you attribute the source and give credit to the rights holder. Royalty-Free doesn’t mean you can use the image for free; you still need to get permission to use the license.
- Send us a link to your prior work.
- Proofread your post.
- Expect some edits–it’s not that your work isn’t wonderful, but having a second set of eyes do a quick skim and fix up any lingering spelling/grammar errors, as well as tailoring to fit our audience and adjusting for SEO is pretty standard.
- This is an elective process and shouldn’t feel like homework, so enjoy it. Have fun!
Although, we receive so many submissions that it’s not possible for us to publish them all, we appreciate the time, energy, and creativity given to us in every single one. Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us.
Submit your Guest Post here